Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mykal Rose with Pulse Prophets tonight at Nectar's Burlington!

 Wow, so Mykal Rose, one of the great voices of reggae music is singing with the Pulse Prophets at Nectar's tonight.
For those of you who pick up on my lyrics, you might recognize the line, "I was seventeen my fist reggae show, watchin' Black Uhuru through a cloud of ganja smoke..."  Mykal Rose was the lead vocalist of Black Uhuru. I will never forget that show! Now I get to perform with one of my favorite reggae artists!
 If you are not familiar with Mykal check out Black Uhuru on youtube for the classics.  Mykal Rose is also putting out some great new material such as, "Freedom Must Be Now" with Third World.
  Soul Rebel Project starts the show off at 9PM.  
This is sure to be a great night, hope to see you there!
EliJah/Pulse Prophets